Filibusters United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Racism from KTBK

Go down 
+3
Ducky
Doc
math
7 posters
AuthorMessage
math
Corporal Tree Killer [1]
Corporal Tree Killer [1]
math

FU Points : 131

Racism from KTBK Empty
PostSubject: Racism from KTBK   Racism from KTBK EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:10 pm

From bottom to top (these words have nothing to do with gay sex in this context)

Sorry that you lost your hammer DEFENDING with it.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/78420cab3fa

For your information, I'm playing with the role of FEEDER which means I send my ressources to other players in my BG. Can you believe you lost so much to a feeder account?

Our objective is complete, you can no longer harm us with that hammer you lost (defending). I believe your opinion about my alliance is biased because you're getting wiped out. My group is very satisfied with what we've done so far.

Where does that lack of respect comes from? Is it because we're destroying you? Again, your opinion of me is probably biased.

math

That is totally pathetic. And you call yourself a leader? 1/3 of the way through the server and an offensive army takes out your hammer. That is just too funny!!!

Your fail alliance is showing me nothing and neither have you as a leader. You have been at me for over 20 hours and youhave still failed to eliminate one village!! 7 attackers against one!! This makes me laugh regardless of what the final outcome is.

I am serious glad I left the alliance rather than be led by a loser like you.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/782725d2a07

ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
math
Corporal Tree Killer [1]
Corporal Tree Killer [1]
math

Racism from KTBK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racism from KTBK   Racism from KTBK EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:10 pm

Again.

Seems like you still don't know much about teamwork.

I didn't get beaten by you fuck stick. I killed you pewnie fucking army with my offense. Proof you are a simmer and a useless fucking getto nigger.

Thanks a lot, it really made me smile, but I won't report you. I don't want you banned, I want to farm you.

The fact that your account was still green (and sometimes blue) and that you messaged me means you're on sometimes.

Sorry you got beaten up by a dirty simmer who can't speak English properly like me since I'm the one in control of the group that destroyed you. The hammers you've seen from other people were also mine. Seems like you still don't know much about teamwork.

Maybe you should consider anger management class.

math

You fucking pussy french nigger. This account has been abandoned what the hell you attacking oasis for. What a chicken retard.

You are a pussy, simmer and a joke.
Back to top Go down
Doc

Doc

FU Points : 71

Racism from KTBK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racism from KTBK   Racism from KTBK EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:40 pm

lol! so funny I laughed my ass off

He can get banned automatically if u foward that to the MH
Back to top Go down
Ducky

Ducky

FU Points : 59

Racism from KTBK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racism from KTBK   Racism from KTBK EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:03 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Doc, if he gets banned then math cant farm him

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Johann

Johann

FU Points : 162

Racism from KTBK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racism from KTBK   Racism from KTBK EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:49 pm

Ducky wrote:

Doc, if he gets banned then math cant farm him

True, but there could be a chance that the MH might delete all of his villages for us. Oh well, I think farming is better. It benefits math.
Back to top Go down
math
Corporal Tree Killer [1]
Corporal Tree Killer [1]
math

Racism from KTBK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racism from KTBK   Racism from KTBK EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:25 am

If you look at the map, you'll see why Baloo is having a feast right now.

If we need his 15c, we'll just 0 pop it.
Back to top Go down
Doc

Doc

FU Points : 71

Racism from KTBK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racism from KTBK   Racism from KTBK EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:10 am

I guess that's true benefiting from him is better than getting him banned and why don't you chief one of his villages??
Back to top Go down
sneakypuffer

sneakypuffer

FU Points : 22

Racism from KTBK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racism from KTBK   Racism from KTBK EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:36 am

Thats some good stuff.more please drunken
Back to top Go down
Johann

Johann

Racism from KTBK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racism from KTBK   Racism from KTBK EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 6:16 pm

Since, when do you use a hammer for defense? No LOL... I think he is going to delete his own account.
Back to top Go down
math
Corporal Tree Killer [1]
Corporal Tree Killer [1]
math

Racism from KTBK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racism from KTBK   Racism from KTBK EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:58 pm

Even the oasis raiding part had a purpose he didn't seem to understand... I was raiding with 13 macemen. If I had attacked his village instead, I would have lost 2 of them since we didn't take down the residence yet.

Maybe Baloo could benefit from chiefing one of these villages, but I guess KTBK will delete before that happens.

math
Back to top Go down
Johann

Johann

Racism from KTBK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racism from KTBK   Racism from KTBK EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:36 pm

blader wrote:
Since, when do you use a hammer for defense? No LOL... I think he is going to delete his own account.

I can't see his account on Travian anymore. I guess he delete it.
Back to top Go down
math
Corporal Tree Killer [1]
Corporal Tree Killer [1]
math

Racism from KTBK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racism from KTBK   Racism from KTBK EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:25 pm

Yes he did. After our BG strikes, there's barely anything left Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HAL 9000

HAL 9000

FU Points : 126

Racism from KTBK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racism from KTBK   Racism from KTBK EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:35 pm

Huzzah! Basketball
Back to top Go down
unemployed

unemployed

FU Points : 74

Racism from KTBK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racism from KTBK   Racism from KTBK EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:33 pm

different player but i thought id put it here sence its still pretty racist

knr
ASS
today 21:05:18

I hope you stay unemployed and lose EVERYTHING !!!!

Probably a fucking black asshole.. living off the Government.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Racism from KTBK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racism from KTBK   Racism from KTBK Empty

Back to top Go down

Racism from KTBK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Filibusters United :: Hate Mail-
Jump to: