Filibusters United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Begging for mercy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ducky

Ducky

FU Points : 59

Begging for mercy Empty
PostSubject: Begging for mercy   Begging for mercy EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:49 pm

Well, this isn't ecactly fan mail.....but they beg for peace Laughing

==============
Greetings Mordred,

I come to you about a situation involving a member of our alliance that is near you in the SW. The player I'm referring to is Temeraire. I notice you have been repeatedly sending raids on his villages. I understand that this is a War Game but I also know that sometimes diplomatic resolutions can be agreed on.

I have taken notice of the achievements that your alliance has accomplished. I also recognize that your alliance is not open to forming Naps and Confederacies which makes your achievements even more remarkable.

All I am asking is if there is a way that Temeraire could reside near you and your fellow alliance mates in Peace. He has had a tough time down there since joining with us but has been very helpful in helping some of our new players with the game. I feel that it's important to help these new players so the game continues to be fun and challenging with a new generation of talented players.

I hope we can reach some sort of agreement.
Happy Gaming,
Darth
==============

It made my day more intresting Razz
Back to top Go down
Dum-Dum

Dum-Dum

FU Points : 44

Begging for mercy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Begging for mercy   Begging for mercy EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:59 pm

That kind of brings a tear to my eye, but that is only because im laughing so hard Laughing
Back to top Go down
EmptyGual

EmptyGual

FU Points : 96

Begging for mercy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Begging for mercy   Begging for mercy EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:33 am

Mind if i cut in on alittle of that raiding?
If only to send a message.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Begging for mercy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Begging for mercy   Begging for mercy Empty

Back to top Go down

Begging for mercy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Filibusters United :: Fan Mail-
Jump to: