Filibusters United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

not sure if this is love or hate?

Go down 
+4
math
HAL 9000
Feanor
that guy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
that guy

that guy

FU Points : 139

not sure if this is love or hate? Empty
PostSubject: not sure if this is love or hate?   not sure if this is love or hate? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:09 pm

thecoolinggod
New management
today
05:52:12 pm
I would watch yourself on attacking me i have plenty of people willing to cat you some. If you leave me alone i will leave you alone. I hope it stays that way. If not expect some problems From ENTS. Just FYI cooling transfered the e-mail and everything he has absolutely nothing to do with this account any more.
Back to top Go down
Feanor

Feanor

FU Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: not sure if this is love or hate?   not sure if this is love or hate? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:57 pm

If anything that is frickin' cocky, this guy needs to be taught a lesson on humility.
Back to top Go down
that guy

that guy

PostSubject: Re: not sure if this is love or hate?   not sure if this is love or hate? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:24 pm

thecoolinggod
oh
today
09:16:17 pm
so i tell you to leave me alone and you get your buddy to do it huh?

now this begs the question, who is attacking him?
Back to top Go down
that guy

that guy

PostSubject: Re: not sure if this is love or hate?   not sure if this is love or hate? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:25 pm

well i got a good spanking from about 7 ent players, and this is response i get from cooling right after attacks land.

thecoolinggod
lol
today
11:29:55 am
remember i warned you.
Back to top Go down
that guy

that guy

PostSubject: Re: not sure if this is love or hate?   not sure if this is love or hate? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:40 pm

thecoolinggod
look
today
12:32:19 pm
I made it plain and simple you leave me alone i will make sure they leave you alone. i don't see what you don't get about this.
Back to top Go down
that guy

that guy

PostSubject: Re: not sure if this is love or hate?   not sure if this is love or hate? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:17 pm

thecoolinggod
say goodbye
today
07:15:23 pm
i hope you liked your 15c ganymede it will be gone tonight.
Back to top Go down
HAL 9000

HAL 9000

FU Points : 126

PostSubject: Re: not sure if this is love or hate?   not sure if this is love or hate? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:22 pm

What is "ganymede"?
Back to top Go down
that guy

that guy

PostSubject: Re: not sure if this is love or hate?   not sure if this is love or hate? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:23 pm

the name of my capital village, and the most recent (i have yet to respond)

thecoolinggod
oh yeah
today
07:18:06 pm
keep callin for those reins i love reading the messages that fu sends out. It is hilarious. I am glad we can be of service and that you can be of service to us.
Back to top Go down
HAL 9000

HAL 9000

FU Points : 126

PostSubject: Re: not sure if this is love or hate?   not sure if this is love or hate? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:28 pm

ZOMG they be readin r messagez!!!!!1!1
Back to top Go down
that guy

that guy

PostSubject: Re: not sure if this is love or hate?   not sure if this is love or hate? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:31 pm

actually they obviously have not been, since i have not asked for reins through MM or mass IGM or even skype... I only asked a few people directly... then again one of them could have sold me out, if so i am leaning towards kel's and my brother they are very shady!
Back to top Go down
that guy

that guy

PostSubject: Re: not sure if this is love or hate?   not sure if this is love or hate? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:31 am

thecoolinggod
Say Goodbye To Your Cap
04/23/10
11:01:13 pm
LOL i warned you have fun with the 0 poped capital ROFLMAO.
I warned you.

thecoolinggod
RE^5: [FU] Farms Union
today
01:51:00 am
well then i would suggest next time not taking over account of someone who spied, makes enemies fast. Also, would not suggest taking over a multi-account either as it is good way to get you both banned (it draws attention to yourself.)

and also how do you expect me to defend myself when the previous owners sitter dum-dum sends out all the defensive troops for a hero boost to BB. tell me who demonstrates Incompetence now. i get an account and all the sudden i am under attack by 3 fu players several hours out. But now Incompetence is infectious. Maybe I should stop talking to you. I send you a warning telling you where the real attacks are going. you do not call for anywhere near enough reins to stop 5000 axes and 2000 Tk's but done being nice you can guess and guess next time.

i sent them to myself from the person i sit for... not that hard to figure out, i mean you have this massive spy network right how did you not know that?

then where did you get the druidriders in ganymede from?

let me see if i got this straight; you did nothing and relied on others but then tried to mock me when someone else, who i honestly did not know and do not know who or why they attacked you, attacked you; so you are a hypocrite? You tried to pretend like you have some mass spy network but i never called for reins or even sent out any messages, so you are a liar? If you are proud that it took 7 players to take out one of my villages, which i built back in about 5 hours, then you really are pathetic. Now i am by no means a superb player, I admittedly stupidly dodged thinking they were fakes, never called for reins, etc and paid the price in having to rebuild, but then again I would take death over the incompetence you guys demonstrated. I mean you had mass fakes going out @ 10 but instead of taking advantage of that you wait 5 hours, you are dumber then me when i did not call for reins. I mean even after i had pretty much every one of the players in your area hit me i still managed to get attacks on you off... that is just sad! Good luck with the big boys if this is the best you got.

You will fit in quite well. Maybe you should join. Since your capital is gone no reins will get there in time. I just figured i would tell you a few things.

1. I warned you this would happen
2. I really did get this account a couple days ago.
3. It's a shame your account went to waste you would have been a great member to ENTS
4. I appreciated all the info you gave me on troop counts, Battle plans etc etc.
5. You should have quit [FU] earlier we would have taken you in.

Have Fun
Sincerely,
The Rottweiler
Back to top Go down
that guy

that guy

PostSubject: Re: not sure if this is love or hate?   not sure if this is love or hate? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:23 pm

so, thanks to kels, benwa, mirrorzoom, tacti, drfosty and a few other i remain able to function... limping along but still going so i decide time for revenge and hit iceman, cooling, jjam, and renski... then i get this message;

thecoolinggod
One more chance
today
05:03:34 pm
I leave you alone i make sure they leave you alone. What say you?
Back to top Go down
math
Corporal Tree Killer [1]
Corporal Tree Killer [1]
math

FU Points : 131

PostSubject: Re: not sure if this is love or hate?   not sure if this is love or hate? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:45 am

They're scared, you're just too much for them... It's almost as if he was alone against you (and managing multiple accounts)
Back to top Go down
-BB-
Sergeant Tree Killer [2-5]
-BB-

FU Points : 311

PostSubject: Re: not sure if this is love or hate?   not sure if this is love or hate? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:28 am

You kicked their b*tts ... nice come back with that villa ... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
that guy

that guy

PostSubject: Re: not sure if this is love or hate?   not sure if this is love or hate? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:03 am

ok all the attacks are starting to take their toll on me, but i did get couple more hits off and then i get this;

thecoolinggod
well
04/25/10
12:09:05 pm
come on man please stop hitting doberman i am workin on buildin stuff there i hate havin to npc every time you attack there
Back to top Go down
mirrorzoom

FU Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: not sure if this is love or hate?   not sure if this is love or hate? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:21 am

lol, they hit you that hard now they expect you to just stop hitting them?

keep hitting them, but switch target often, so they couldn't figure out where you are hitting.

I don't like this "new" cooling guy already, talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk. I might pay him a visit someday. :p
Back to top Go down
that guy

that guy

PostSubject: Re: not sure if this is love or hate?   not sure if this is love or hate? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:36 pm

thecoolinggod
So
today
01:23:15 am
Since you won't stop attacking me i guess i won't give you info on there next attack.

If you decide you want to know when and where it will be let me know and i will tell you after i have not been attacked from you in 12 hours. But those 12 hours could mean life and death you decide.
Back to top Go down
Johann

Johann

FU Points : 162

PostSubject: Re: not sure if this is love or hate?   not sure if this is love or hate? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:02 pm

Wow, he sounds desperate. lol!
Back to top Go down
-BB-
-BB-

FU Points : 311

PostSubject: Re: not sure if this is love or hate?   not sure if this is love or hate? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:00 pm

that guy wrote:
ok all the attacks are starting to take their toll on me, but i did get couple more hits off and then i get this;

thecoolinggod
well
04/25/10
12:09:05 pm
come on man please stop hitting doberman i am workin on buildin stuff there i hate havin to npc every time you attack there

Too funny ... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hopscotch

FU Points : 18

PostSubject: So what is the update on this story?   not sure if this is love or hate? EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:04 pm

Obvioulsly there was a merger but did you knock out any of the 7 ents that attacked?
How did you defend? Can you share?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not sure if this is love or hate?   not sure if this is love or hate? Empty

Back to top Go down

not sure if this is love or hate?
Page 1 of 1