Filibusters United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Open Beta Server Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rando

Open Beta Server Application Empty
PostSubject: Open Beta Server Application   Open Beta Server Application EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:44 pm

Wasn't really sure where else to put this since my choices were s2 or s3...anyway, here goes:

In Game Name: Randomitis
Profile URL (web address):
Village Name:
● Ptolemaois (78,-37)

Coordinates: Given above

Your Travian Race: Gaul

Your Playing Style: Anvil & Hammer...i like to have a hammer, but i can take care of myself (see s3 top defenders)

Troop to Population Ratio: NA yet

Listing of all players on this account, their experience, and their coverage hours in GMT. Include whether they are your DUAL (have your username/password to the account) or if they are your SITTER (have their own account on S3): Solo, as usual

Who sponsored you: scratch

Are you currently in an Alliance? If so, why change now?: No.

What is your experience on Travian: played a few years. recently finished s3 in Delta Co, where we held off a lot of Nemesis attacks for a long time.

What are your Goals for joining us: Saw this familiar name (although different from Outcasts), and knew this would most likely be a quality alliance worth joining or moving for.
Back to top Go down
skunk

FU Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Open Beta Server Application   Open Beta Server Application EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:54 pm

FU is a SW alliance mate, the coordinates you posted are in NW?
Back to top Go down
lgt

FU Points : 1

PostSubject: knock knock   Open Beta Server Application EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:04 pm

In Game Name: lgt
Village Name:
● 1.Nothing here -26 | -15

Your Travian Race: Roman

Your Playing Style: defender most of the time

Listing of all players on this account, their experience, and their coverage hours in GMT. Include whether they are your DUAL (have your username/password to the account) or if they are your SITTER (have their own account on S3): Single

Are you currently in an Alliance? If so, why change now?: No.

What is your experience on Travian: this is the 4th server. s6 win with LoD, s8 lost with Vandals, s5 retired for this beta game.

What are your Goals for joining us: From what i see/read, you are one alliance who will get to the end of ww race. And i want so bad to win a beta server.....
Back to top Go down
FreeDoom

PostSubject: Application   Open Beta Server Application EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:53 pm

============================
A P P L I C A T I O N

In Game Name:

Village Name:

Coordinates: 95|-10

Your Travian Race: Romans

Your Playing Style: Mostly a defender

Listing of all players on this account, their experience, and their coverage hours in GMT. Include whether they are your DUAL (have your username/password to the account) or if they are your SITTER (have their own account on S3): Single

Who sponsored you: Noone

Are you currently in an Alliance? If so, why change now?: The alliance I created for the taskmaster only, it's as good as playing single. Want a proper alliance.

What is your experience on Travian: Several server tryouts, some 5 at least. I like the ts10 the best.

What are your Goals for joining us: Quite honestly, I noticed this alliance because the strongest person of the alliance is attacking me non-stop. I figured I needed a good alliance to contribute to. Killing me off would be just a waste, I'm an active player with a very strong hero.
Back to top Go down
FreeDoom

PostSubject: Application correction   Open Beta Server Application EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:55 pm

I'm sorry, I somehow skipped the first three questions.

A P P L I C A T I O N

In Game Name: FreeDoom

Village Name: Pamatkodols

Coordinates: 95|-10

Your Travian Race: Romans

Your Playing Style: Mostly a defender

Who sponsored you: Noone

Are you currently in an Alliance? If so, why change now?: The alliance I created for the taskmaster only, it's as good as playing single. Want a proper alliance.

What is your experience on Travian: Several server tryouts, some 5 at least. I like the ts10 the best.

What are your Goals for joining us: Quite honestly, I noticed this alliance because the strongest person of the alliance is attacking me non-stop. I figured I needed a good alliance to contribute to. Killing me off would be just a waste, I'm an active player with a very strong hero.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Beta Server Application   Open Beta Server Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Open Beta Server Application
Page 1 of 1