Filibusters United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

application to dual

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hassan B

application to dual Empty
PostSubject: application to dual   application to dual EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:38 am

I am applying to dual, if anyone is interested. I log on 1-3 times a day, so this is for someone who just needs help and not someone who just needs a raiding buddy. Well if you all log on all the time than i can help with anything. I am from the east coast and can't log on from 8-3. Anyways i do have experience in this game.

My in-game name is Hassan Boy and i'm small because that's just as a joke account.

Lastly i'm sponsored by Vito Corleone.
Back to top Go down
Vito Corleone

Vito Corleone

FU Points : 269

PostSubject: Re: application to dual   application to dual EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:36 pm

Hassan, give a little more information about your background
Server played alliances you were with and other IGN you may have used as well so other players my remember or recognize you as well.
Vito.
Back to top Go down
Hassan B

PostSubject: Re: application to dual   application to dual EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:19 pm

Well i played s3r1 as whtshadow102 and was the alliance leader of UH later became the wing of KOH.

S3r2 i played as Bloodred and later on as Rostioff in the alliance QoD.
Back to top Go down
English Viking

FU Points : 11

PostSubject: Re: application to dual   application to dual EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:52 pm

Not feeling any enthusiasm here!

Why would anyone want you as a dual? what do you bring to the table?
Why do you have a joke account?

You need to sell yourself.
Back to top Go down
Hassan B

PostSubject: Re: application to dual   application to dual EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:44 pm

Ya, i figured that out. Oh well, thanks for the help Vito.

Later
Back to top Go down
Vito Corleone

Vito Corleone

PostSubject: Re: application to dual   application to dual EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:48 am

Hassan is a friend of a lot of old school FU that came from QoD, that is why I had him give his experience.
Yes the account he has is "only" a joke if you may say, his intentions are to dual not to build that account.
There are players like -BB-, myself, Indian Posse, Longenuzzi, Pegster, and few others that may remember him well.
If anyone needs a dual is available to help former friends as well as new ones.
Vito.
Back to top Go down
English Viking

FU Points : 11

PostSubject: Re: application to dual   application to dual EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:57 pm

I didn't mean to come off as an arse, I was just trying to encourage him to sell himself better so that people understand the wealth of knowledge he could bring as a dual.
Back to top Go down
ac8686

FU Points : 78

PostSubject: Re: application to dual   application to dual EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:56 am

i think i might be interested.... IGM me at ac8686 and i set you as a sitter and then you can see if you like my account and if so then we will work from there.
Back to top Go down
HAL 9000

HAL 9000

FU Points : 126

PostSubject: Re: application to dual   application to dual EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:58 pm

killingmachine would also be interested in having a dual. Let me know how it goes, ac.
Back to top Go down
Hassan B

PostSubject: Re: application to dual   application to dual EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 3:44 pm

Sorry ac8686 for not replying. i was busy plus vito found someone but thanks for the offer.
Back to top Go down
Vito Corleone

Vito Corleone

PostSubject: Re: application to dual   application to dual EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:16 pm

Hassan boy is officially Longenuzzi dual
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application to dual   application to dual Empty

Back to top Go down

application to dual
Page 1 of 1