Filibusters United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application to Join

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hop

Application to Join Empty
PostSubject: Application to Join   Application to Join EmptySun May 16, 2010 1:48 pm

Greetings

A P P L I C A T I O N
============================

In Game Name: Hopscotch

Profile URL (web address):

Village Name:
(x|y) Village
(-55|5) One ^ Two ^
(-56|1) Three ^ Four ^
(-54|-1) ClosetheDoor
(-59|4) Five ^ Six ^
(-53|6) Seven ^ Eight ^
(-53|2) KnowYourFate
(-52|-3) Nine ^ Ten ^
(-52|-4) Around the Bend
(-64|10) Eleven ^ Twelve ^
(-64|-1) Thirteen ^ Fourteen^

Your Travian Race: Roman

Your Playing Style: Undecided: I built a hammer because I was told too. It is nice because it brings in resources like a hyperdrive, the faster you go the faster you build. I get it. But I suppose seeing the lack of defense being a good hammer means you don't have to ask others for troops. (just wheat) ..... Bascially I am open to learn I don't have a style yet.

Troop to Population Ratio: 2.2 not counting scouts,rams, cats and not counting the troops in production.

Listing of all players on this account, their experience, and their coverage hours in GMT. Include whether they are your DUAL (have your username/password to the account) or if they are your SITTER (have their own account on S3): Currently Enumberation sits my account he has been busy killing NR-A and really has not been doing much. My wife plays: Crafty and she never gets on my account to check things out while I am at work. I could use a dual and or an active sitter.

Who sponsored you: Dum-Dum does not really know me but he recommended I apply. We are near each other.

Are you currently in an Alliance? If so, why change now?: Yes. AW-O. Because I worked really hard to stay at the 5th position and everyone above me keeps leaving. We have had 3 mass defections since the start of the game. One I pushed a great deal of resources to.
In either case FU has a great name a great reputation and I would prefer it to the other options on my list.

What is your experience on Travian: I am new to travian. I have made some mistakes but I am learning. I do think I play better then some claiming to have several games under their belt. But I know my existence without solid backing is fleeting.

What are your Goals for joining us: #1 support Fu and it's goals. 2. Get some training. Reading through some of the websites, I recently found out my villages are goofed up. I believe I can fix it I just need to find a master plan and a patient sitter or dual to speed it up. I'm sure someone could go in say destroy these buildings build these instead. So on and so forth.
Back to top Go down
Johann

Johann

FU Points : 162

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join   Application to Join EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:01 am

I like his attitude.
Back to top Go down
Dum-Dum

Dum-Dum

FU Points : 44

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join   Application to Join EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:46 am

I could sit him, he is close to me
Back to top Go down
Vito Corleone

Vito Corleone

FU Points : 269

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join   Application to Join EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:57 am

I will get to him soon, I have a few others that I am sit checking.
Back to top Go down
Vito Corleone

Vito Corleone

FU Points : 269

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join   Application to Join EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:05 am

Hopscotch passed sit check, and invitation was sent to him.
I will leave this post open for comments
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join   Application to Join Empty

Back to top Go down

Application to Join
Page 1 of 1